Thursday, February 28, 2008

eMINTS Winter Conference

So I am sitting at the eMINTS conference in Columbia and I was wondering, "What do I blog about?" How do I even consider trying to explain all of this info that I am receiving at light speed from world renowned educational technology experts? The easy answer is, "I can't." So I decided to use a program I learned about (Photo Story 3) and make a video. This program is an easy way to turn some pictures and a song into a short video. So I need some pictures. I check my laptop folders and find.....lots of pictures of my little guy. So here is my first Photo Story video entitled My Smoochie Guy. Enjoy.



post signature

4 comments :

  1. Nancy said...

    How sweet...our smoochie...our little man...

  2. Unknown said...

    I love it!!!! This video is adorable!!!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Good job Dad...

  4. Anonymous said...

    Great job Andy!! I loved the video of our sweet little boy!!

    Love You, Mom